Actividades de inglés

 Hello, children! How are you?

12 DE OCTUBRE

Día del Respeto a la Diversidad Cultural 

October 12th









1- ¿Les parece contar quiénes somos?  

1- Let´s talk about who we are.

Por ejemplo:

For example:

Hello! How are you?

My name is Alejandra.

I am 58-years-old.

I´m from Argentina.

I like animals very much 😊

My favourite animal is the horse.🐎

My favourite sport is hockey.

My favourite colour is green.

My favourite food is pizza.

A traditional Argentine dish is the asado.

(Un plato tradicional argentino es el asado)

A traditional dish in my family is pasta.

I love pasta and vegetables.😊

I like music very much.

A traditional dance in Argentina is the tango.

A traditional instrument is the charango.

I like the charango very much.

I like dancing. It´s fun!


Les mando un abrazo enooooooorme.

I send you all a big bear hug, Alejandra😊😉


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POESIA PUENTES ELSA BORNEMANN

Chacarera de la Risa